Indbank Recruitment 2021 for SO Trainee (Back Office Staff), Officer and Other Posts, Download Notification @indbankonline.com
Indbank (Merchant Bank Services Limited) has published the recruitment notification for Merchant Banker, Research Analysts , System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) and SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) Posts on contract basis. Details Here
Indbank Recruitment 2021: Indbank (Merchant Bank Services Limited) has invited applications for Merchant Banker, Research Analysts , System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) and SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) on contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 21 February 2021.
Last Date of Submission of Offline Application (or via Email): 21 February 2021
Indbank Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies– 19 Posts
- Merchant Banker - 02
- Research Analysts - 02
- System Officer - 01
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) - 08
- SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) - 06
- Merchant Banker - Rs.8.00 – 12.00 Lakh PA
- Research Analysts - Rs.4.00 – 06.00 Lakh PA
- System Officer - Rs.2.50 – 3.00 Lakh PA
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) - Rs.2.50 – 3.00 Lakh PA
- SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) - Rs.9,000 – Rs.15,000/- PM
Eligibility Conditions for Indbank SO Trainee (Back Office Staff), Officer and Other Posts
- Merchant Banker - Any Post Graduation or MBA in Finance. CA qualification is preferable. Any Graduation - Minimum five years experience in Merchant Banking operations. MBA in Finance / Chartered Accountant - Minimum Three years of experience in Merchant Banking operations.
- Research Analysts - Any Post Graduation with NISM - Research Analyst Certification. Minimum Four years experience in research, analyzing trends of industries and economy, preparation of research reports, writing investment notes and report investment opinions on companies, Fundamental analysis, Technical Analysis, Equity, Commodity, Mutual Fpnd and Bond market.
- System Officer - Graduation in Engineering (4 years)/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Bectronics/ Electronics &Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Bectronics & Tele CommunicatioN Bectronics & Communication/ Electronics& Instrumentatio(/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR c) Graduate having passed DOEACC '13. level. Minimum one year experience in system related operations such as Unix, Windows server & Networking.
- SO - Dealer (Stock Broking) - Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification. Minimum one year experience in dealing
- SO - Trainee (Back Office Staff) – Graduate and minimum one year experience in dealing / back office as desirable.
- Merchant Banker - Not exceeding 40 Years
- Research Analysts - Not exceeding 35 Years
- System Officer - 21 to 30 Years
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) - 21 to 30 Years
- SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) - 21 to 30 Years
Selection Procedure for Indbank Recruitment 2021
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview
How to Apply for Indbank Recruitment 2021
The eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of the organization and send the same along with other necessary documents to Head Administration, Indbank (Merchant Banking Services Limited), 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai - 600035. Candidates can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission of application is 21 February 2021.