Quizzes on the India Current Affairs section are designed to cover the wide range of national issues and other informations related to India from different segments which are of general human interest. Taking the India Current Affairs Quiz for April 2011 will update you on the latest incidents that occured in India. The quizzes on India Current Affairs will equip you to take all competitive examinations as well.
1. One of India's formerPrime Minister joined the elite club of Singapore christened Friends to our Shore on 20 November 2011. The bust of this former PM was unveiled by on the banks of the Singapore river by the Indian PM Manmohan Singh who visited Singapore for a bi-lateral discussions in November 2011. Name the former PM in question.
a. Jawaharlal Nehru
b. Indira Gandhi
c. Rajiv Gandhi
d. P V Narasimha Rao
2. Former India captain Ajit Wadekar was selected for the Col C.K. Nayudu Lifetime Achievement award. Which one of the following personalities have not received this award in the past?
a. Mohinder Amarnath
b. Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi
c. Salim Durrani
d. Sachin Tendulkar
3. Which of the following Bollywood actors was in November 2011 chosen to be the latest celebrity face of UNICEF in India after Amitabh Bachhan and Priyanka Chopra?
a. Aishwarya rai Bachhan
b. Aamir Khan
c. Shah Rukh Khan
d. Saif Ali Khan
4. Uttar Pradesh assembly passed a resolution to divide the state into _ parts.
Answer: (a) Four
5. Which one of the following state governments banned the screening of the film Dam 999?
Answer: (a) Tamilnadu
6. Union Cabinet of India gave its nod for the trifurcation MCD into three separate corporations- South Delhi Corporation, North Delhi Corporation and ___.
a) East Delhi Municipal Corporation
b) West Delhi Municipal Corporation
c) New Delhi Municipal Corporation
d) Outer Delhi Municipal Corporation
Answer: (a) East Delhi Municipal Corporation
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .