India Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers November 2012, 5 November–11 November
India Current Affairs Quizzes will help you in testing your knowledge about the current events of national importance.
India Current Affairs Quizzes will help you in testing your knowledge about the current events of national importance. By solving these quizzes, you can easily justify to yourself that how prepared you are for the challenges that you will be facing in the examinations in which you will be appearing.
1. Name the Tamil Writer and Novelist who died in the month of November?
b) P.V. akilandam
c) S. Bhasyam
d) Kamala Sadagopan
Answer. (d) Kamala Sadagopan
2. Name the State announced tablet computers for students who will pass matriculation?
b) West Bengal
Answer. (c) Jharkhand
3. TRAI regulated a cap of certain number of SMSs at Concession rates. What is the new regulated number of SMSs allowed by TRAI?
Answer. (c) 100
4. Name the body that acts as the independent regulator of the telecommunications business in India?
a) TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India)
b) TRAI (Teleconnect Regulatory Authority of India)
c) TRAI (Telecommunication Regulation Authorised for India)
d) TRAI (Teleservices Regulatory Authority of India)
Answer. (a) TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India)
5. The new version of Aakash 2 launched by the Indian President Pranab Mukherjee would be made available to students at a price of 1130 Rupees. The initial one lakh devices is going to be made available to students of which segment.
a) Management Institutes and Universities
b) Medical Institutes and Universities
c) Engineering colleges and universities
d) Mass Communication Graduates
Answer. (c) Engineering Colleges and Universities