Quizzes on the India Current Affairs section are designed to cover the wide range of national issues and other informations related to India from different segments which are of general human interest. Taking the India Current Affairs Quiz for October 2011 will update you on the latest incidents that occured in India. The quizzes on India Current Affairs will equip you to take all competitive examinations as well.
1. Rajasthan government on 19 October 2011 launched a web based Social Security Pension system. At which one of the following places the system was launched?
Answer: (a) Jaipur
2. UP state government increased the age limit for recruitment of Primary school teachers from 35 to __ years.
Answer: (a) 40 Years
3. Name the Rajasthan Water Resources Minister who was dropped from the Cabinet on 16 October 2011 in the wake of allegations about his involvement in a case of mysterious disappearance of an auxiliary nurse midwife, Bhanwari Devi.
a. Mahipal Maderna
b. Bharat Singh
c. Aimaduddin Ahmad
d. Bharat Singh
4. The Save Sharmila Campaign was flagged off by Magsaysay award winner Sandeep Pandey on 16 October 2011. In which of the following Indian cities was the campaign launched?
5. Who was honoured with the Swiss Ambassador's award for exceptional leadership and his contribution to strengthening bilateral ties between India and Switzerland on 16 October 2011?
a. Anil Ambani
b. Rattan Tata
c. Narayan Murthy
d. G D Birla
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .