Quizzes on the India Current Affairs section are designed to cover the wide range of national issues, international events, and other information from different segments which are of general human interest. Taking the India Current Affairs Quiz for October 2011 will update you on the latest incidents that the world is talking about. The quizzes on India Current Affairs will equip you to take all competitive examinations as well.
1. Delhi state government on 8 October 2011, launched Micro Finance project for women. Consider the following statements:
i) The project aims at providing financial support to over one lakh vulnerable women in New Delhi.
ii) The project will be implemented by the Samajik Suvidha Sangam in collaboration with Delhi chapter of SEWA.
Choose the right option:
a) Both i and ii are correct.
b) Only i is correct.
c) Only ii is correct.
d) Neither i nor ii is correct.
Answer: (a) Both i and ii are correct
2. Goa State Assembly Unanimously Passed Goa Lokayukta Bill 2011. The bill is a modified version of Goa Lakayukta Bill 2003.
Answer: (d) 2003
3. Which one of the following launched the social auditing programme of gram Panchayats?
Answer: (b) Assam
4. The largest ever water supply scheme in Himachal Pradesh was inaugurated in __ district.
Answer: (a) Kangra
5. The Supreme Court on 1 September 2011 ordered Delhi’s private hospitals to provide free treatment to the poor. The bench asked the city hospitals to reserve __ percent of their out-patient department capacity and__ percent of beds at the indoor level for free treatment of the poor.
a) 25; 10
b) 35; 20
c) 10; 25
d) 25; 25
Answer: (a) 25; 10
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .