India Government MINT, Mumbai Recruitment 2015 for 10 Supervisor & Various Posts
India Government MINT, Mumbai invited applications for the post of Assistant Assay Superintendent, Supervisor (Technical), Junior Hindi Translator, Secretarial Assistant, and Laboratory
India Governnment MINT, Mumbai Recruitment Job Notification: India Government MINT, Mumbai invited applications for the post of Assistant Assay Superintendent, Supervisor (Technical), Junior Hindi Translator, Secretarial Assistant, and Laboratory Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 December2015.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 31 December 2015.
- Written screening exam (Online): January/February 2016.
India Governnment MINT, Mumbai Vacancy Details
- Assistant Assay Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical): 5 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 01 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Assistant Assay Superintendent: Master of Science ( II Class) in inorganic Chemistry from a recognized University or institution or equivalent.
- Supervisor (Technical): 1 st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics /Metallurgy/Tool & Die design.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master's Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the candidate is post-graduate in English and vice versa) and One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Secretarial Assistant: Graduate with at least 55 % marks with computer knowledge and Stenography @ 80 WPM and typing @ 40 WPM.
- Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor of science with Chemistry with at least 55% marks.
How to Apply for India Government MINT, Mumbai Supervisor & Various Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE on the website http://igmmumbai.spmcil.com/ or on or before 31 December 2015.