Postal recruitment 2019-20: The last date for India Posts GDS Jobs 2019 for 1735 vacancies has been extended. Eligible candidates can apply for India Post GDS Postal Recruitment 2019-20 through official through www.appost.in/gdsonline upto 12 July 2019.
Latest (6 August 2019), India Post Recruitment 2019 for 10066 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts,Apply online @appost.in
All those candidate who are seeking for Govt. Jobs and interested to make career in the field of India Post have great opportunity to apply for 1735 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The Postal Recruitment 2019-20 is on pace.
Candidates willing to apply for Postal Recruitment 2019-20 should be 10th class passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education.
India Post has published the Postal Recruitment 2019-20 notifications for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. A total of 1735 vacancies are available in Delhi Postal Circle, Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle and Jharkhand Postal Circle.
More details on India Post GDS Jobs of Delhi Post Office, HP Post Office and Jharkhand Post Office such as vacancy details, age limit, selection process, application procedure are given below in this article.
Important Dates for Postal recruitment 2019-20
- Starting Date of Online Application - 06 June 2019
- Last Date of Application - 12 July 2019
Vacancy Details of Postal recruitment 2019-20
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 1735
- Jharkhand Circle – 804 Posts
- Delhi Circle – 174 Posts
- HP Circle – 757 Posts
Pay Scale for Postal recruitment 2019-20
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs. 12,000-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak - Rs. 10,000
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs. 14,500-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak - Rs. 12,000
Eligibility Criteria for Postal recruitment 2019-20
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Age Limit for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts:
18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Postal recruitment 2019-20
Selection will be done on the basis of automatic generated merit list
Detailed Notification PDF Link:
How to Apply for Postal recruitment 2019-20
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 06 June to 05 July 2019.
Application Fee for Gramin Dak Sevak:
- OC/OBC/EWS Male - Rs. 100/-
- Female/SC/ST.PwD candidates – No Fee