The Indian Air Force, Ministry of Defence invites applications from the eligible Indian Citizens (Male and Female) to fill up the following posts mentioned below. The Indian Air Force (IAF), aims to overwhelm the adversaries with application of aerospace power in defence of the nation.
- Date of Publication of the Advertisement: 28 December 2013
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 (Two).
- MTD (OG): 01 (One).
- Cook: 05 (Five).
- Painter: 01 (One). [01 – OBC].
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 16 (Sixteen)
- Mess Staff: 10 (Ten).
- Safaiwala: 07 (Seven)
- Aya: 03 (Three).
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
(i) 12th Class Pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ University.
(ii) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English on computer, corresponding to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
(i) Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ Uiversity.
(ii) Must be holding a valid Civil Driving Licence for Light and Heavy Vehicle.
(iii) Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
(iV) Minimum two years of experience in driving motor vehicles.
Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ Uiversity.
Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade (Painter).
(i) One Year of experiece in the particular trade from an Orgaisation or Institute.
(ii) Six months experience in the Trade (Cook).
- Age Limit for candidates is 18 Years to 27 Years as on closing date for receipt of application for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
- Age Limit for candidates is 18 Years to 25 Years as on closing date for receipt of application for the all other posts.
- Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 1,900/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), MTD, Cook and Painter.
- Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 1,800/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Mess Staff, Safaiwala and Aya.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted on the Prescribed Proforma along with the photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications/ experience/ date of birth certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) etc and self – addressed envelope affixing the postage stamp.
- A recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer should be pasted on the Application Form.
- The Post and Category for which applied must be clearly written on the Top Right hand coener of the envelope containing the application.
- The applicants are requested to choose the station and apply as desired. The candidate can go through the below mention link for the detailed list of the locations applied for. The candidate must submit the application form on the particular address of the location where he/ she has to apply.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- Applicants serving under Govt./ Semi Govt./ PSU must apply through proper channel.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.