Indian Air Force, Head Quarter Eastern Air Command invited applications from the eligible citizens of India for recruitment against Group ‘C’ posts in various stations/ units in EAC. Candidates who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/ specifications to fill up the following posts mentioned below. The Indian Air Force (IAF), aims to overwhelm the adversaries with application of aerospace power in defense of the nation.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Asst. Storekeeper
- Civ MTD
- Cook & Mess Staff
- Painter & Carpenter
- For LDC
(i) 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
(ii) A typing speeds of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (Time allowed 10 min).
(i) Graduate from recognised university or equivalent.
(ii) Experience in handling stores and keeping records.
For Other Posts
(i)Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ Uiversity.
(ii) ITI Certificate in appropriate trade.
(iii)Experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) should be 18 Years to 27 Years.
- Age Limit for the other post should be 18 Years to 25 Years.
- Upper Age Limit Relaxation applicable for SC/ ST by 05 Years, OBC 03 Years and ESM (Ex-Serviceman) service rendered in Army, Navy and Air Force plus 03 Years. Physically Handicapped are eligible for 10 Years of age relaxation.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For LDC, Asst. Storekeeper, Painter, Carpenter, Cook :
Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- For Storekeeper :
Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- For Other Posts :
Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
How to Apply
- Applications typed in English in prescribed format along with duly attested photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate(if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable)/ any ID Proof etc. and a self – addressed envelope affixing Rs. 5/- postage stamp should be submitted to the Officer – in – charge Civil Admin Section of the concerned Air Force Station.
- The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
- Selection will be subject to medical fitness, verification of character and antecedents.