Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2021 Notification: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for Airmen in Group Y Trade (Non-Technical Trades) to join as Outstanding Sportsmen for Intake 02/2021 on airmenselection.cdac.in. Unmarried male citizens of India and Nepal can appear IAF Selection Test from 26 April 2021 to 28 April 2021.
The Candidates can check the IAF rally dates, eligibility criteria, online application link and other other details in this article below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Notification
|Location||Trade||Notification Link||Online Pre-Registration Date
||Indian Air Force Airmen Online Application Link||Exam Date
|Delhi||Y||Download IAF Recruitment Notification||-
||26 April 2021 to 28 April 2021|
|All districts of UT of Delhi and state of Uttarakhand||X||Download IAF Recruitment Rally Group X Delhi UK Notification||From 27 November 2020 at 11 AM to 30 November 2020 till 5 PM||
Indian Air Force Airmen Online Application Link
|10 December 2020 to 19 December 2020|
|All districts of state of MP||Y||Download IAF Recruitment Rally Group Y MP Notification||From 27 November 2020 at 11 AM to 30 November2020 till 5 PM||10 December 2020 to 19 December 2020|
|All districts of state of UP||X||Download IAF Recruitment Rally Group X UP Notification||From 27 November 2020 at 11 AM to 30 November2020 till 5 PM||10 December 2020 to 19 December 2020|
|All districts of Jharkhand||X||Download IAF Recruitment Rally Group X Jharkhand Notification||From 27 November 2020 at 11 AM to 30 November2020 till 5 PM||10 December 2020 to 19 December 2020|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
Airmen (Group X and Y Trade)
Eligibility Criteria for Airmen Posts
- For Sportsperson -Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII / Equivalent Examination in any stream /subjects approved by Central/State Boards of education. Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, as on last date of submission of application, shall only be permitted.
- For Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) - Passed intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Three year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics / Automobile /Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology /Information Technology) from a government recognized polytechnic Institute with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma or in intermediate /matriculation if English is not a subject in diploma. List of eligible diploma course are available on website https://airmenselection.cdac.in
- For Group ‘Y’ Trades (Except Auto Tech, IAF (P), IAF(S) & Musician Trades) - Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- For Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade - Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination.
Candidates born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive)
Indian Air Force Airmen 2020 Salary:
Rs. 14,600/- per month on training shall be paid. After completion of the training, Rs. 33,100/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) will be provided.
Selection Process Indian Air Force Airmen
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)- PFT consists of a 1.6 km run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the physical fitness test.
- Written Test - The candidates who will qualify in PFT shall under take written test on the same day or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. The written test will be objective type and question paper shall be bilingual (English and Hindi) except for English paper. Duration of written test will be 60 minutes and shall comprise of Physics, Maths and English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus. Candidates are to qualify in each paper separately.
- Adaptability Test-1 - All candidates who pass the written test shall undertake adaptability test-1 on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. Adaptability test - 1 is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied
- Adaptability Test-2 - All candidates who pass adaptability test-1 will have to undertake adaptability test-2 as per policy in vogue. Adaptability test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
- Medical Examination. Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test -2 shall be medically examined in the month of October 2020. Medical examination shall be conducted by air force medical team as per IAF medical standards and existing policy in vogue.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally ?
Interested candidates can register for Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally through online mode on airmenselection.cdac.in.
|General Knowledge for Exams|
|Current Affairs for Exams|
|Latest Job Notifications|