Indian Army invited applications from UNMARRIED/MARRIED male and UNMARRIED female and also from the Wards of Battle Casualities of Army Personnel, for grant of Short Service Commission through NCC Special Entry Scheme 36th Course- Oct 2014. The candidates eligible for the post may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2014. Indian Army is the land based branch of Indian Armed forces and also the largest one. It is responsible to ensure national security of the country.
• Last date for receipt of application at NCC Bn/Gp HQ: 31 January 2014
• Last date for receipt of application at Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC: 28 February 2014
Name of the Post: Short Service Commission through NCC Special Entry Scheme 36th Course- Oct 2014
• NCC Men: 50 posts
• NCC Women: 4 posts
Total no. of posts: 54
Candidate age should be between 19 to 25 years.
• Candidates must possess Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks.
• Candidates must have served minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of N.C.C.
• Candidates must have obtained minimum ‘B' Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of screening/Short listing of applications and SSB Interviews.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with class X Certificate,, Degree/Provisional degree, NCC ‘C’ Certificate and Wards of battle casualties document copies should be sent to the nearest OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.