Indian Army invited application for recruitment to the post of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Automobile, Aeronautical, Computer Science &Engineering, Electronics &Telecommunication, Architecture, Food Tech, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy & Explosives, Industrial Production and Army Education Corps. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 June 2013. Indian Army is the land based branch of Indian Armed forces and also the largest one. It is responsible to ensure national security of the country.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 15 May 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 13 June 2013
- Last date of receipt of online applications: 20 June 2013
Details of Post
- 1. Engineering Graduates (Male)-80 Posts
- Civil: 15
- Mechanical: 15
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 10
- Automobile/Workshop Technology: 02
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics: 02
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Sc: 06
- Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication: 10
Electronics / Opto Electronics / Fibre Optics / Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 03
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology: 02
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg: 02
- Chemical Engg: 02
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg: 01
- · Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production: 02
- Army Education Corps (Men)-20
- MA / M.Sc in English / Economics / history / Geography / Pol Science / Psycology/ Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Compurter Science / Chinese / Tibetan / Burmese / Pushto / Dari / Arabic: 20
- · For Engineering Graduates -20 to 27 yrs (Born between 02 Jan 1987 and 01 Jan 1994).
- · For AEC – 23 to 27 yrs (Born between 02 Jan 1987 and 01 Jan 1991).
- For Engineering Graduates- Candidates studying in the Final year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering will be eligible to apply.
- For Army Education Corps- Candidates must possess MA / M.Sc Degree in first or second division from a recognized university.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-67000/- Grade Pay Rs.5400-10000/-
Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centres. All the candidates will face stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres. The candidates who qualify in stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests. Those who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same date. Then all India merit list.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the online website www.joinindianarmy.nic.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of the print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted officer on and attested copies of 10th Class Certificate, 12th Class certificate alongwith Degree/ Provisional Degree of B.E/B.Tech or marksheets of eight semesters of B. E/ B.Tech in case of TGC candidates, and alongwith MA/M.Sc degree/ provisional degree and marksheets of MA/ M.Sc of all years/semesters in case of AEC candidates, are to be sent by Regd post to the address given below:
Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6),
TGC Section, West Block-III,
New Delhi- 110066.
- While forwarding these applications the words “Online application for TGC - 118 and the Roll No.............“or “Online Application for AEC and the Roll No .........” as the case maybe, must be written boldly outside the envelope.
- The second copy of the printout of online application form and all the above certificates in original alongwith two attested photocopies are to be carried to the selection Centre by the candidate. Orginal will be returned after verification by the selection centres.
For more information, CLICK HERE