Indian Army invited application from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 June 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 07 June 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 30 June 2014
- Date of Examination: 10 August 2014
Details of Post
- Lt Colonel
- Lieutenant: PB-3 Rs 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Captain: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6100
- Major: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600
- LT Colonel: PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8000
- Colonel: PB-4/37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8700
- Brigadier: PB-4/37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8900
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years as on Last Date
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed in Central Govt/Semi Govt/ Pvt Firm/ Own business/Self Employed.
How to Apply
Eligible & Interested civilian candidates can obtain Application Form, from the below provided link or from Employment Newspaper or download from www.indianarmy.gov.in and send it along with self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.12/- (Rs. 25/- for J&K) affixed on envelop to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the area.