Indian Army invited applications for Army Education Corps. Course commencing in July 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 11 November 2015.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 12 October 2015
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 11 November 2015
Indian Army Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Army Education Corps (July 2016)
Name of the Discipline:
- MA in English/Economics/History/Geography/Pol Science/Philosophy/Psychology/Sociology/Public Administration/Statistics/International Relation/International Studies: 5 Posts
- MSc in Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Botany/Geology/Electronics: 3 Posts
- Foreign language (Post Graduate in Chinese/Tibetan, Burmese, Pushto/Dari & Arabic: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AEC-123 (JUL 2016)
Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree MA or MSc in the relevant subjects with 1st or 2nd Division.
Age Limit for AEC-123 (JUL 2016)
Between 23-27 years
Selection process for AEC-123 (JUL 2016)
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cut off% of marks for each relevant subject.
- After that Shortlisted candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
- The candidates, who qualify at the Service Selection Board and are found medically fit by a Medical Board, will be admitted to the academy.
How to apply for AEC-123 (JUL 2016)
Candidates can apply Online at Indian Army website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 11 November 2015.