Application are invited from Engineering Graduates Married/ Unmarried Male including temporary Central/ State Govt. servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army (including officers of Territorial Army) and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army.
- TGC Army Education Corps: 4 vacancies
- TGC Military Farms: 2 vacancies
- 115th TGC: 60 vacancies (in various Engineering Branches mentioned below)
a) Civil (including Mining/ Construction): 27 vacancies
b) Electrical (including Electrical & Electronics): 8 vacancies
c) Mechanical (including Industrial/Industrial Engg & Management): 8 vacancies
d) Automobile Engg/ Workshop Technology: 1 vacancy
e) Production (Including Manufacturing/ Metallurgical/ Metallurgy Explosives): 2 vacancies
f) Rubber Technology/ Plastic/ Textiles: 1 vacancy
g) Electronics (including Electronics & Instrumentation/ Micro Electronics & Microwave/ Opt Electronics): 4 vacancies
h) Communication/ Telecommunication (Including ECE/ Electronics & communication): 6 vacancies
i) Architecture/ Building Constr Technology: 2 vacancies
j) Computer Science & Engg/ Computer Science/ MSc (Computer): 1 vacancy
- Opening date for online application: 22 November 2011
- Last date for online application: 21 December 2011 (only TGC)
- Last date for sending receipt of application: 10 January 2012 (only TGC)
- Last date for sending receipt of application: 21 December 2011 (for all other posts)
- SSB Interview: February/ March 2012 onwards
- Course commencing from: July 2012
Eligibility Criteria: The criteria for applying in Indian Army are as follows:
- For Engineers: Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the degree course in Engineering will be eligible to apply. The qualified graduates of the Degree course must possess Engineering degree at the time of joining training. Candidates in the final year degree course should be able to produce the Engineering degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
- For Army Education Corps: MA/MSc Degree in 1st or 2nd division from a university recognized by AIU in English/ Economics/ History/ Music/ Geography/ Political Science/ Physics & Math
- For Military Farm: A degree in dairying or a degree in Agriculture from a recognized university with dairying as one of the subjects or an equivalent foreign qualification in Agriculture (Preference will be given to those who hold MSc degree or have carried out research in Dairying of Fodder Crops)
- For Engineering Graduates: 20 to 27 yrs (Born between 2 July 1985 to 1 July 1992).
- For AEC: 23 to 27 yrs (Born between 2 July 1985 to 1 July 1989).
- For Military Farms: 20 to 27 yrs (Born between 2 July 1985 to 1 July 1992)
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is as follows.
- Initial screening/ Short listing of applications based on qualifications of the candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), or Allahabad (UP).
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Final Selection as per the order of merit
Stipend: The candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs 21, 000 per month (Rs 15, 000 as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs 5, 400) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training.
How to Apply
Only for TGC except AEC & MF: The eligible candidates have to apply online through http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ and click on the online application on the website. After submission of online application candidates are required to take two print outs of the application and roll number generated by the system. Send one copy of the print out application form duly signed and affix a recent passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer, along with attested copies of required essentials and enclosures to Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC Section, West Block-III, R K Puram, New Delhi-110066 while forwarding these applications the words "Online application for TGC - 115 and the Roll No............." must be written boldly outside the envelope. The second copy of the printout of online application form and all the above certificates in original along with two attested photocopies are to be carried to the selection Centre by the candidate. Orginal will be returned after verification by the selection centres.
Candidates of Army Education Corps and Military Farms: Candidates who wish to apply for both AEC and Military Farms posts are not permitted to apply online. They should apply only by post. Candidates can download Common Application Form
Military Farms only (Apply only by Post): Application in respect of candidates applying for Military Farms category will be forwarded directly by post to Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), QMG's Branch, Directorate of Military Farms (MF-1), West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066 in an envelope and super scribed IN CAPITAL LETTERS IN RED INK on the top left corner of the envelope indicating MILITARY FARMS. Last date of receipt of application is 22 Dec 2011.
Army Education Corps only (Apply only by Post): Application as per the format given on website in respect of candidates applying for Army Education Corps category will be forwarded directly by post to Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC Section, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066 in an envelope and super scribed IN CAPITAL LETTERS IN RED INK on the top left corner of the envelope indicating 115th TGC (ARMY EDUCATION CORPS).
Note: Applications should not be sent by Private Courier Agencies.
For more information, please CLICK HERE