Indian Army TES 46 Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Army has activated the online application link for Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 10+2 Entry 46 Course on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Those who are interested forIndian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment can apply online on or before 08 November 2021.
Indian Army had published the notification for in the employment newspaper dated 09 October 2021. Candidates seeking to apply should be 12th class passed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Also, JEE Mains has been obligatory for TES Entry from TES- 46 Course onwards.
There are 90 vacancies for the course. On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
Indian Army TES 46 Notification Download PDF
Indian Army TES 46 Short Notification Download PDF
Indian Army TEST 46 Online Application
- Commencement of submission of online application: 07 October 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 08 November 2021
- Exam Date: to be announced
Indian Army TES 46 Vacancy Details
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 46 Course - 90 Vacancies
Indian Army TES 46 Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-46) – At least 60% marks in Science subjects (Math, Physics and Chemistry) in Class 12th
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2021.
16½ years to 19½ years
A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, or (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
Selection Criteria for Indian Army TES 46 Course
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for SSB interview from December 2021 onwards.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- Medical Exam will be conducted for those who clear Stage 2
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria
How to apply for Indian Army TES 46 2021 ?
The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on Directorate General of Recruiting Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened at Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB.