The Army Educational Corps of Indian Army invited applications from male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’. Eligible candidates can apply before 30 April 2013.
Last Date of Application: 30 April 2013
Date of Written Exam: 30 June 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the post: Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’
Number of Posts: 162
• Candidate’s age must be between 20 years to 25 years.
• Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
• Group ‘X’ – B.A, B.Ed / B.Sc, B.Ed / BCA/BSc (IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc / MCA from any recognized university.
• Group ‘Y’ – B.A /B.Sc/BCA/BSc (IT) from any recognized university.
• Group ‘X’ – B-1(5200-20200) + Grade Pay of Rs 2800/- + Military Service of Rs 2000/-.+ Group x pay 1400 per month
• Group ‘Y’ – B-1(5200-20200) + Grade Pay of Rs 2800/- + Military Service of Rs 2000/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical fitness test, Medical Standards, Written Examination and Personal Interview performance.
Physical Fitness Test
• 1.6 km in maximum 6.20 minutes.
• Pull ups (Beam) - minimum 6 pull ups.
• Zig Zag balance - must pass.
• 9’ Feet ditch - must pass
• A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed with minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing in each ear.
• Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gums and teeth, i.e. 14 dental points should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles.
• Should be in medical category SHAPE-1 in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/Rtg dt 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time
Only those candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination which will be conducted at HQ Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt on 30 June 2013.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to submit their Application Form duly filled along with all required documents as per the format duly superscribed “APPLICATION FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION” on the top outer cover of the envelope to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone/IRO Delhi Cantt of which the individual is domicile of. The candidate has to appear for written examination from the same Headquarter Recruiting Zone only.
Postal Address of Headquarters Recruiting Zones
1. HQ Rtg Zone Chandershekhar Marg Ambala Cantt – 133001 (For Haryana and HP)
2. HQ Rtg Zone 148, Fd Marshal KM Kariappa Road Bangalore – 560025 (For Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshwadeep)
3. HQ Rtg Zone Fort Saint George Chennai-600009 (For Tamil Nadu, AndhraPradesh Pondicheri & AN Islands)
4. HQ Rtg Zone Danapur Cantt-801503 (For Bihar & Jharkhand)
5. IRO Delhi Cantt-110010 (For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad& Mewat Dist of Haryana)
6. HQ Rtg Zone T-23, Ridge Road Jabalpur-482001 (For Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh)
7. HQ Rtg Zone Shastri Nagar Post Box No 35 Jaipur (Raj)-302016 (For Rajasthan)
8. HQ Rtg Zone Jalandhar Cantt-144005 (For Punjab and J &K)
9. HQ Rtg Zone 1, Gorkhle Road, Kolkata (For W Bengal, Sikkim Orissa) – 700 020
10. HQ Rtg Zone 236, M G Road Lucknow Cantt-226002
11. HQ Rtg Zone 3, Rajender Singhji Road Pune-410001
12. HQ Rtg Zone Shillong-793001 (For NE States)