Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant-01/2020 Batch Admit Card: Indian Coast Guard has released the admit card for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant-01/2020 Batch. All such candidates who have to appear in the exam can download their admit card from official website of Indian Coast Guard i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
According to the notification released earlier by Indian Coast Guard, the written exam for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant- 01/2020 Batch was schedule from the last week of Jun 19 to last week of Jul 19 2019.
It is to be noted that Indian Coast Guard had invited online application for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Commercial Pilot License (SSA), General Duty (SSA), Technical Engineering & Electrical) and Law for 01-2020 Batch.
Candidates are required to bring 02 copiesof system generated E-Admit card having allotted roll number with recent identical photograph with blue background(not older than 03 months)and to be carried at the recruitment centre. Candidates shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photo copies of all documents required.
Candidates will have to appear in the Preliminary Selection round which is all set to conduct in the month of July. The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection which will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant-01/2020 Batch Admit Card Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the link LINK FOR PRINTING E-ADMIT CARD FOR ASSISTANT COMMANDANT 01/2020 BATCH IS AVAILABLE on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill your Registration Number [Application No.] (or) Email-Id
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.