Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union Ministry of Defence, invites application from Indian nationals for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandants across the domains mentioned below.
Name of the Post
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (GD) Male
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilot/ Navigator or Observer) Male/ Female
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilot- Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Holders for Short Service Appointment) Male/ Female
- Assistant Commandant Technical Branch (Electrical) Male
- Last date for online application: 30 January 2012
- Date for Preliminary Selection Examination: First week of February 2012
- Training for Assistant Commandant will commence from: July 2012
Pay and Perquisites: Rs 15600- 39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400; Total emoluments on joining Rs 45,000 (approx).
In addition, Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance, and transport allowances are given as approved by Govt.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on performance in Preliminary Selection (Mental Ability Test and (Picture Perception and Discussion Test), Final Selection (Psychologist test, Group Testing and Interview (Personality test)), Medical, PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test).
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online on the site http://www.joincoastguard.org/.
For further details, please CLICK HERE