Indian Council of Agriculture Research invited application for recruitment to the post of Skilled Support Staff. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 May 2013. The ICAR is an autonomous organisation under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. Formerly known as Imperial Council of Agricultural Research, it was established on 16 July 1929 as a registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 in pursuance of the report of the Royal Commission on Agriculture. The ICAR has its headquarters at New Delhi.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 13 April 2013
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 15 May 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Skilled Support Staff
Total Number of Vacancies: 5
Candidate age should be between 18 – 25 years as on 15 May 2013.
Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass from any recognized Institute.
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit ICAR Research Complex for Goa, Ela, Old Goa”.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH and women candidates.
Pay Scale: (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format available on website.
- The application complete in respects with necessary enclosures like copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, category etc should be addressed to the below mention address:
Director, ICAR Research Complex for Goa,
Ela, Old Goa -403402.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the discipline and post applied for.
For more information CLICK HERE