Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) invited application for recruitment to the post of Stenographer, Assistant, LDC, MTS and Personal assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advt.
Opening Date for Registration: 15 February 2014
Closing Date for Registration: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advt. i.e. 08 March 2014
Details of Posts
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Assistant: 01 Post
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical): 08 Posts
Total Number of Post: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Between 18-28 Years
- Stenographer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University with a minimum shorthand and typing (on computer) speed of 100 and 40 w.p.m. respectively in English.
- Assistant: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 5 years experience in a Government/ Semi- Government Organisation
- Professional Assistant: M.A./M.Sc./M.Com and B. Lib Science OR B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. and B. Lib. Science with 4 years experience in the Library as a whole
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical): or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
How to Apply
The application fee must be submitted in form of Bank Draft/Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for candidates of General Category and Rs.300/- for reserved categories candidates drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Shimla in favour of The Secretary, IIAS, Shimla. The Female candidate need not to pay the application fee as per Govt. of India rules.
Duly filled in application form (available on our website: www.iias.org) along with the necessary documents should be send to the Secretary, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla – 171 005 (Himachal Pradesh). The applications along with Demand Drafts must reach within 21 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News i.e. 08 March 2014.
Refer the below link for complete details.