Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER) is an autonomous academic institution established by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Government of India in 2007 at Mohali, Punjab, India. It does research in frontier areas of science and provides science education at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. IISER invites application for admissions to Integrated MS-PhD Programs in various following areas for the year 2012
Name of the Course for Admission in IISER
- Integrated MS-PhD Programs: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
- Fully completed applications should be send till 12 noon by 7 April 2012
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in IISER
The applicant should have a basic degree in Science/ B Tech/ MBBS with a good academic record, and should have cleared one of the following National Examinations
- General: IISc, Integrated PhD Entrance Test; JAM of IIT's; or any other entrance test for an MS/MSc program at a reputed institute or University
- Mathematics: NBHM MSc fellowship or NBHM PhD fellowship
- Physics: Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
Note: Students who hold a DST INSPIRE fellowship or a KVPY scholarship can also apply
Selection Procedure: Prospective candidates should apply by filling up the form. Short-listed candidates will be invited for a screening-test/ interview at IISER, Mohali.
How to Apply for Admission in IISER
Aspiring candidates should send the complete application form available on the website http://www.iisermohali.ac.in/ to Admissions Coordinator/Dean Academics, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali, Sector 81, Knowledge City, P.O. Manauli, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab - 140306.
For details and application form CLICK HERE