Indian Institute of Spices Research invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 December 2014. The Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Calicut a constituent body of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is a major Institute devoted to research on spices. A National Research Centre for Spices was established in 1986 with its headquarters at Calicut, Kerala by merging the erstwhile Regional Station of CPCRI at Calicut and Cardamom Research Centre at Appangala, Karnataka.
Closing Date of Application Form: 15 December 2014
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the Post: Stenographer
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2 Posts
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2400/-
- Candidate should be 12th class passed or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test norms on computer: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute Dictation and 65 Minutes in English or 75 Minutes in Hindi on Manual Typewriter OR 50 Minutes in English or 65 Minutes in Hindi on Computer Transcription Time.
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.200/- in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit-IISR, Kozhikode” payable at Calicut.
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from the fees.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Director, ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research, Marikunnu P.O, Kozhikode 673 012, Kerala before 15 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.