Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur Notified Recruitment for 02 Various Posts 2014
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for Walk – in – Interview from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Project Associate and Junior Research Officer, Scheduled on 03 February 2014 at 11.00 AM.
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for Walk – in – Interview from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Project Associate for the assignment on a purely time bound Project undertaken in the various Departments / Centres / Schools of the Institute. The post is purely on Contract basis. The details of post and other requirements are mentioned below. The motto of IIT Kharagpur is "Yoga Karmashu Kaushalam". The motto literally translates to "Excellence in action is Yoga" essentially implying that doing your work well is (true) yoga.
Walk – in – Interview Date & Time: 03 February 2014 at 11.00 AM.
Project Title: Post Disaster Situation Analysis And Resource Management Using Delay Tolerant Peer To Peer Wireless Networks (DISARM) (NUP).
Name of Department: Department of Computer Science & Engineering.
Details of Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 (One)
- Program Coordinator (PCo): 01 (One)
Total Number of Posts: 02 Posts
- M. Tech / B. Tech in Computer Science with minimum 75% marks or CGPA 8 for the post of JRF/ SRF.
- Graduate preferably in Commerce from recoganised university. At least 5 years experience in a Chartered Accountants/ Cost Accountants / Law Firm or equivalent firm. Prior experience of handling academic project is desirable for the post of Program Coordinator (PCo).
- Pay Scale of Rs. 16,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- (depending upon qualification & experience) for the post of JRF/ SRF.
- Pay Scale of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- (depending upon qualification & experience) for the post of Program Coordinator (PCo).
Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (not for female and JRF/ SRF candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.
How to Apply
- Interested eligible persons may apply (quote SRIC Reference on the top of the Application) on plain paper giving full bio-data along with attested copies of testimonials and a demand draft of the application fee drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur on or before 03 February 2014.
- Candidate should send prior intimation with their CV to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org by 01 February 2014 with a subject heading ‘Walk in interview for JRF/ SRF/ PCo’.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed to register for MS/ Ph. D subject to their fulfillment of the requirement for MS/Ph. D admission in IIT Kharagpur.
- Applications may be submitted to Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur – 721302.
- No query will be entertained regarding relaxation of the minimum eligibility criterion and candidate not meeting the criterion will not be allowed to appear before the interview board.
- The qualifications and experience prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be selected.
- The candidate bring the original testimonials at the time of Interview.
- No TA /DA will be paid for appearing for the Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.