Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), under Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India is one of the premier educational institutes of Tourism and allied services in India. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for various Management programmes at four centres.
Name of Programme and Centres
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism & Travel) - Gwalior and Bhubaneswar
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (International Business) - Gwalior and Bhubaneswar
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism and Leisure) - Delhi
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism & Cargo) – Nellore
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Services) - Gwalior
Last date to submit Application form: 29 March 2013
- Candidates must possess three years graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks from recognized University/ Institute (45% for SC/ST/PH)
- Aspirants who are appearing in final year graduation’s examination may also apply with a condition to complete the graduation latest by 31 October 2013.
- Admission seekers must have CAT/ MAT/ C-MAT/ ATMA/ XAT score card
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/ MAT/ C-MAT/ ATMA/ XAT examinations
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the final selection.
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online at the institute’s website
- Applicants will be required to take print out of filled in application form and get photo on it attested by Gazetted officer.
- Admission seekers must send attested copies of the mark sheets/ certificates/ scores, category claim certificate (if any, for reservation) and Demand Draft along with the application form to below mentioned address:
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
Gwalior 474011 MP India
Further information is available on www.iittm.org
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA