Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) invited applications for the posts of Scientist, Senior Scientist and Technical Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2015.
Last Date of Application: 31 August 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Scientist
- Technical Assistant
- Scientist- Rs.15600-39100 (PB-3)+Grade Pay Rs. Rs.6600/-
- Senior Scientist- Rs.15600-39100 (PB-3)+Grade Pay Rs. Rs.7600/-
- Technical Assistant- Rs.9300-34800/- (PB-2)+Grade Pay Rs. Rs.4200/-
- M.D. (Pathology) or M.V.Sc. or Ph.D. (Thesis Submitted) in Veterinary Science.
- MD (Pathology) with three years experience or M.V.Sc. with at least three years practical experience in tissue histology or Ph.D. in Veterinary Sciences with two year experience in Laboratory Animal Histology.
- Ph.D. (Biological/Chemical Sciences/Life Sciences.) submitted.
- Ph.D in Biological/Chemical Sciences/Life Sciences with two years experience in planning, monitoring and evaluating in-house and externally funded projects.
- Senior Scientist-
- Technical Assistant- 1st class Diploma in Computer Engineering/Technology of at least 3 years full time duration OR at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma in Computer Engineering/Technology OR its equivalent, with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field .
The selection will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted of the shortlisted candidates by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Director, Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, M. G. Marg, Post Bag No. 80, Lucknow-226001 so as to reach on or before 31 August 2015.