Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021: Indian Navy has started the registration for a four year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021. Unmarried male candidates, who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam, can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 on the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before 20 October 2020.
Indian Navy 10+2 Notification has been published in the employment newspaper dated 03 October to 09 October 2020.
The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 06 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application - 20 October 2020
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) 2021 Vacancy Details
10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Jan 2021
- Education Branch - 05 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch - 29 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) 2021 Scheme
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) - 2020 All India Rank published by NTA
Born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Process for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of SSB Interview. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 10+2 (B.Tech) 2021 ?
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 October to 20 October 2020.