Indian Navy invited applications from unmarried Indian Male candidates for joining the Indian Navy as Permanent Commissioned Officer in 10+2 cadet (B.Tech) entry scheme for course commencing December 2013 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 20 June 2013. The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The primary objective of the navy is to secure national maritime borders.
Opening Date of Online Application Form: 25 May 2013
Closing Date for Online Application Form: 20 June 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 1 July 2013
Name of the Post: Permanent Commissioned Officer
Candidate age must be between 17 to 19½ years (i.e. borne between 02 Jul 1994 & 01 Jan 1997 (both dates inclusive).
Candidate should possess Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
• Height and Weight. Minimum height - 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
• Eye Sight. The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
• Candidates will be issued call up letter for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their PCM marks in 10+2/equivalent Examination. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore during Aug to Nov 2013.
• The interview is of two stages. Stage I test, consisting of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Discussion Tests will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidate who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
• Stage II Tests comprising of Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through www.nausena-bharti.nic.in website before 20 June 2013.
• After submission of application candidates must take print out of two copies of application form. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and attach photograph, attested photo copies of relevant documents, super scribe the “Online Application No. __Application for 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme-June 2013 Course, Qualification PCM percentage__% on envelop and send to ‘Post Box No.04, GPO, New Delhi-110001 on or before 1 July 2013.