Indian Navy Notified Recruitment for Permanent Commission Musician Officer- July 2014
Indian Navy invited applications from unmarried male candidates for Permanent Commission (PC) in the Musician specialization under Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing July 2014. Last Date for Receipt of Application forms is 23 March 2014.
Indian Navy invited applications from unmarried male candidates fulfilling the conditions regarding nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India, for Permanent Commission (PC) in the Musician specialization under Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing July 2014 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 March 2014. The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The primary objective of the navy is to secure national maritime borders.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 23 March 2014
Name of the Post: Permanent Commission Musician Officer
Candidate age must be between 21 to 25 years (candidate must have been born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1989 both dates inclusive).
Candidate should be Graduate from a recognised university and should have fluency in spoken and written English.
Grade-5 certificate or above for Piano, from any of the recognised board such as Trinity College of London, associated board of Royal School of Music or London College of Music or Bangalore Conservatory of Music.
The candidate should have the ability to play a Brass instrument such as Trumpet/Cornet, Horn, Euphonium, Baritone or a woodwind instrument such as Western Fluet, Clarinet, Oboe or any Bow string instrument such as Violin Viola Cello. A fundamental knowledge of the Pianoforte is mandatory for all candidates. The candidate must possess one of the following diplomas or equivalents: - (a) LRAM (b) ARCM (c) ATCL.
- Selection Process will be done on the basis of performance in SSB Interview.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply on A4 size paper which can be downloaded from the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with photograph, attested photocopies of matriculation certificate (showing Date of Birth), graduation certificate, Diploma in Music (LRAM, ARCM, ATCL) certificates, experience certificate and any other certificates as proof for qualifications claimed by the candidate along with respective mark sheets should be sent to the DIRECTORATE OF MUSIC, INS KUNJALI, NEAR US CLUB, DIRECTORAT SOUTH COLABA, MUMBAI -400005 before 23 March 2014.
- Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letter as “PC-Musician Batch - Jul 14”.