Indian Navy invited application for recruitment to the post of Stewards, Cooks and Topasses. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 December 2013.
• Opening Date for Registration: 10 December 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: 20 December 2013
• Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of the application: 29 December 2013
• Date of Examination: March-April 2014
• Select list will be available: 28 August 2014
Details of Posts
Pay Scale: Pay Band Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay @Rs.2000/-, plus MSP @Rs. 2000/- , plus DA
Age Limit: Between 17 to 21 years as on 01 October 2014 (born between 01 October 1993 and 30 Sep 1997, both dates inclusive)
• Stewards : Passed Matric (10th Pass)
• Cooks : Passed Matric (10th Pass)
• Topasses : Passed VIth Class
• Short-listing criteria will be based on higher education and percentage of marks.
• Selected candidates have to undergo through written test and Physical Efficiency test.
How to Apply
The online application will be received between 10 December 2013- 20 December 2013
Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, alongwith attested copies of relevant documents, NCC certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelope of size 22x10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below.
Supoerscribe the envelope “Online MR/NMR Application-02/2014 batch & Post ....................
The application at the given office before 29 December 2013 will be the final confirmation of receipt.
Recruitment Cell, DMPR,
MoD (Navy), Sena Bhawan, DHQ PO,
Telephone No.: 011 – 23793067
HQ Eastern Command Recruitment 2018, Applications Invited for 21 Cook, Safaiwala and Other Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: 3400 Vacancies for Sailor Posts, Apply Online @joinindiannavy.gov.in
CDS Exam (1) 2019; UPSC introduced facility of window for withdrawal of online application
AFCAT 2019: Join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers, Online Application Starts from 1 Dec