Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has activated the online application link for the recruitment to the post of Sailor for FEB 2020 Batch Course Commencing February 2020 today i.e. on 28 June 2019. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in till 10 July 2019.
Indian Navy Sailors are main workforce in Indian Navy and a good career option for Secondary and Senior Secondary passed candidates. A total of 2700 vacancies have been notified out of which 2200 vacancies are for India Navy SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) and 500 are for Indian Navy AA (Artificer Apprentice).
Indian Navy Sailor SSR AA selection will be done on the basis of candidate's performance in Computer-based Examination, followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Candidates can get all the details in this article regarding Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment 2019 such as application procedure, vacancy details, educational qualification etc.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28 June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 10 July 2019
Indian Navy Sailor 2019 Vacancy Details
- Sailor - Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) - 2500 Posts
- Sailor - Artificer Apprentice (AA) - 500 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailor Posts
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) - 12th passed with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) - 12th passed with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:-Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Selection Process for Indian Navy Sailor Posts
Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor Posts Job 2019
Online applications will be accepted through the official website of Indian navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in upto till 10 July 2019.
The procedure is as follows:
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.