Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: Indian Navy is inviting applications from unmarried male candidates for the post of Sailor (Sports Quota Entry 01/2020 Batch). Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment in the prescribed format on or before 26 January 2020.
Candidates should have participated in International / Junior or Senior National / Senior State / All India University Championships in Athletics, Squash, Handball, Hockey, Ka baddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Best Physique, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kaya & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing & Wind Surfing.
Last Date of Online Application: 26 January 2020
Indian Navy Sailor 2020 Vacancy Details
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
- Matric Recruit (MR)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailor 2020 Posts
Direct Entry Petty Officer
12th passed in any stream or Equivalent examination
- Team Games - Should have participated at International /National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
- Individual Events -Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets.
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination
Should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
Matric Recruit (MR)
Should have participated at International/National/State level tournament
- Direct Entry Petty Officer – 17 to 22 Years
- SSR/MR - 17 to 21 Years
Selection Process for Sailor Posts through Sports Quota
Selection will be done on the basis of trials at designated Naval Centers. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor 2020 Jobs
The eligble candidates can send their applications to The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy), New Delhi 110021 on or before 26 January 2020.