Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male Engineers for filling up the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Executive Branch (General Service) and Technical Branch of the Indian Navy for December 2012 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Name of the Post
- Technical (General Service) Branch (‘E' & ‘L')
- Submarine Specialisation (‘E' & ‘L')
- Executive (GS)
- Opening date for online application: 09 Mar 12
- Last date for online application: 1 April 2012
- Last date for sending receipt of application: 10 April 2012
- Course commencing from: December 2012
- SSB Interview: Bangalore/ Bhopal during May- September 2012
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed BE/B. Tech Engineering Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised University/ Institution
- Age Limit: Minimum 19.5 years Maximum 25 years
- Sex and Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for the entry.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is as follows
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal Coimbatore during May - Sep 2012
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days)
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India Merit depending on the number of vacancies
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates have to apply online through http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Roll Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi - 110 011 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE ROLL NO. _______ APPLICATION FOR SSC X (GS)/ TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/L/SM) - DEC 2012 COURSE Qualification ______ Percentage _____%.
- Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
Note: Another copy of the print out application form can be kept for future reference (SSB Interview).
For more information CLICK HERE