Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male candidates for Permanent Commission (PSC) in the Branch/ Cadre mentioned below of the Indian Navy for June 2012 Course at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Name of the Post
- Logistics of Executive Branch
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre of Executive Branch
- Education Branch
- Opening date for online application: 3 October 2011
- Last date for sending application: 28 October 2011
- Course commencing from: June 2012
- SSB Interview: February to May 2012
Eligibility Criteria: The criteria for applying for Permanent Commission in Indian Navy are as follows:
- Educational Qualification
a) Logistics of Executive Branch: For PC Logistics Cadre: B Com/ M Com, BA/ MA, BBA/ MBA, BBM, BCA/ MCA, BSc (IT)/ MSc (IT), B Tech/ BE (in any discipline), Graduate Degree with Post graduate Diploma/ Degree in Materials Management, ICWA, Chartered Accountancy with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university. For Works: B Tech Civil Engineering, B Architecture with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.
b) Naval Armament Inspection Cadre of Executive Branch: BE/ B Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics/ Physics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.
c) Education Branch: MSc Physics with Maths in BSc, MSc Maths with Physics in BSc, MCA, MSc (Operational Research/ Analysis), MSc (Meteorology/ Oceanography, Atmospheric Sciences), MA English OR History OR BE/ BTech/ MTech (Mechanical), BE/ BTech/ MTech (Computer Science Engineering/ IT), M Tech (Meteorology/ Oceanography, Atmospheric Sciences) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.
Note: Candidates who have not qualified their degree (final year students) need not apply.
- Age Limit
a) Logistics of Executive Branch: Minimum 19 ½ years; Maximum 25 years
b) Naval Armament Inspection Cadre of Executive Branch: Minimum 19 ½ years; Maximum 25 years
c) Education Branch: Minimum 21 years; Maximum 25 years
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is as follows.
- Initial screening/ Short listing of applications based on qualifications of the candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview which will be held in two stages.
a) StageI- It will consist of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB.
b) Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group Testing, and Interview which will last for 4 days.
- Final Selection as per the order of merit
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates have to apply online through http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php
- Click in the officer entry button under the option apply online on the home page.
- Fill the online registration form. Before clicking submit button, check whether all the details written in the form are correct as no corrections can be made after saving the record.
- After submitting the form, a roll number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Roll Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi - 110 023 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE ROLL NO. _______ APPLICATION FOR PC LOG/ NAIC/ EDUCATION JUNE 2012 COURSE Qualification ______ Percentage _____%.
- Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose. Application should be sent through normal post ONLY.
Note: Another copy of the print out application form can be kept for future reference (SSB Interview).
For more information, please refer Employment Newspaper dated 8 October- 14 October 2011 or CLICK HERE