Applications are invited from UNMARRIED candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) as Pilot/ Observer in Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for June 2012 Course at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Name of the Post
- Opening date for online application: 5 October 2011
- Last date for sending application: 31 October 2011
- Course commencing from: June 2012
- SSB Interview: March to June 2012
Eligibility Criteria: The criteria for applying for Pilot/ Observer in Indian Navy fare as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university. The candidate should have qualified Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 level.
Note: Candidates who have not qualified their degree (final year students) or with any backlog in education need not apply.
- Age Limit: Minimum 19 years; Maximum 23 years
Candidates who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Ability Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for pilot entry but can apply for the Observer entry scheme.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is as follows.
- Initial screening/ Short listing of applications based on qualifications of the candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview which will be held in two stages.
- a) Stage I- It wil consist of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB.
- b) Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group Testing, and Interview which will last for 4 days.
Successful candidates will undergo the following
- Pilot: PABT (Pilot Ability Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medical Examination
- Observer: Aviation Medical Examination
- Final Selection as per the order of merit
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates have to apply online through http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/
- Click in the officer entry button under the option apply online on the home page.
- Fill the online registration form. Before clicking submit button, check whether all the details written in the form are correct as no corrections can be made after saving the record.
- After submitting the form, a roll number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Take print out of the online application form with system generated roll number and produce it at the time of SSB interview (if shortlisted).
For more information, please refer Employment Newspaper dated 8 October- 14 October 2011 or CLICK HERE