Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has started the online application process for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology. Eligible Unmarried Male Candidates for can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 on or before 16 July 2021 through official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The recruitment will be done through Special Naval Orientation Course commencing January 22 onwards at Indian NavalEAcademy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from July 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 02 July 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 16 July 2021
Indian Navy SSC IT Vacancy Details
SSC X IT - 45
Indian Navy SSC IT Eligibility Criteria
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT with minimum 60% marks or
- M.Sc Computer/IT or
- MCA or
- M.Tech Computer/IT
Candidates should born between 02 Jan 1997 to 01-07-2002
Selection Process for Indian Navy SSC IT Posts
- Shortlisting of Applications Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree .
- SSB Interview Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS
- Medical Exam - Selected candidates in SSB will be called for medical examination as applicable to their entry.
- Merit List - Based on performance in SSB, merit lists would be prepared.
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2021 ?
Candidates can register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 02 July to 16 July 2021