Indian Oil Corporation Limited invited applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 December 2013.
Indian Oil began operations in 1959 as Indian Oil Company Ltd. The Indian Oil Corporation was formed in 1964, with the merger of Indian Refineries Ltd. Indian Oil is the biggest oil producer and marketeer Oil's product range covers petrol, diesel, LPG, auto LPG, aviation turbine fuel, lubricants, naphtha, bitumen, paraffin, kerosene etc. Xtra Premium petrol, Xtra Mile diesel, Servo lubricants, Indane LPG cooking gas, Autogas LPG, Indian Oil Aviation are some of its prominent brands.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 10 December 2013
Details of Post
- Names of the Post: Trade Apprentices
- Name of the Trade: Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) and Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Total No. of seats: 16
- Candidate maximum age should be 23 years as on 1 November 2013.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
The candidate should possess B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry & Maths as a regular student from a recognized university or institutions with minimum 60 % for General/OBC and 33 % for SC/ST category.
Pay Scale: Rs.6970/-per month during 1st year & Rs.7220/- per month for remaining six months of training without any other benefits / allowances / facilities.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- The application complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of all 1st, 2nd & 3rd year B.Sc. marksheets with degree certificate, date of birth proof and caste certificate should be sent to the Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391320 before 10 December 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of ___________" on the envelope in which the form would be sent.