Indian Oil Corporation Ltd requires 70 Junior Engineering Assistants
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking in India and the leading Indian Company in Fortune's prestigious 'Global 100' listing. Indian Oil's Mathura Refinery is a modern Public Sector Refinery with state of art technology.
IOCL issued notification for recruitment to 70 posts of Junior Engineering Assistants at the Mathura Refinery.
Interested candidates can send their applications till 4 February 2013.
Last Date for receipt of applications: 4 February 2013.
Total No of posts: 70 posts
Name and Number of Posts
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 22 posts
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical Maintenance): 7 posts
• Junior Engineering Assistant IV- Mechanical Maintenance -(Rotary Equipment/General Fitter/ Machinist):13 posts
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility): 20 posts
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 6 posts
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(Instrumentation): 2 posts
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2013)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 26 years
Upper age limit relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST candidates & by 3 years for OBC candidates and Ex-servicemen.
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000 + Basic Pay, DA and HRA. Salary Grade IV
• For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering or B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
• For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical Maintenance):3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
• For Junior Engineering Assistant IV- Mechanical Maintenance-(Rotary Equipment/General Fitter): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Matric with ITI (fitter).
• For Junior Engineering Assistant IV- Mechanical Maintenance-(Machinist): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Matric with ITI (Machinist) from a recognized University / Institute.
• For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering OR B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (as main subject) from a recognized university/Institute as a regular student. Candidates having Boiler Competency Certificate will be preferred.
• For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): Matric /SSC with Sub officers’ course from NFSC, Nagpur or from other Govt.
• For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(Instrumentation):3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Industrial Electronics Engineering.
Application Fee: Application fee (non refundable) of Rs.100 has to be paid through a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Mathura Refinery’ payable at ‘Mathura’.
SC / ST and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection procedure will comprise of written test followed by Interview of the short listed candidates. Candidates will have to qualify in each stage for selection.
Written test and Interview will be held at Mathura.
Outstation SC / ST candidates called for test / interview will be reimbursed to and from second class rail / Bus fare by shortest route on production of ticket provided the distance is not less than 30 kms.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their applications, in the prescribed format, along with attested photocopies of required certificates / testimonials and fee DD, should be sent by Ordinary Post to Post Bag No. 007 Sriniwaspuri Post Office Sriniwaspuri, New Delhi-110065 so as to reach there by 4 February 2013.
Advt. No. and post applied for should be super-scribed on the envelope.
Applications sent through courier or registered post or in person will not be accepted.
Application form can also be downloaded from IOCL’s website.
Date of written test and list of candidates found eligible for written test will be posted on the website.
One candidate can apply for one post only.