Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery Project invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer Assistant 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 16 September 2013. Indian Oil began operations in 1959 as Indian Oil Company Ltd. The Indian Oil Corporation was formed in 1964, with the merger of Indian Refineries Ltd. Indian Oil is the biggest oil producer and marketeer Oil's product range covers petrol, diesel, LPG, auto LPG, aviation turbine fuel, lubricants, naphtha, bitumen, paraffin, kerosene etc. Xtra Premium petrol, Xtra Mile diesel, Servo lubricants, Indane LPG cooking gas, Autogas LPG, Indian Oil Aviation are some of its prominent brands.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 26 August 2013
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 16 September 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25 September 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Posts
- Jr. Engg Asstt-IV (Production) - Chemical: 54 posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M) - Electrical: 10 posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M) - Mechanical /Electrical: 11 posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV-(Mechanical Maintenance) - Mechanical: 9 posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV- (Instrumentation Maintenance) - Instrumentation: 6 posts
Total No. of Posts: 90
- Candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31 August 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Jr. Engg Asstt-IV (Production) - Chemical: 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/BSc (Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with minimum 1 year experience in operation in a Petroleum Refinery or Petrochemicals or Fertilizer plants.
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M) - Electrical: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with minimum 1 year experience in operation or maintenance.
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M) - Mechanical /Electrical: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and Boiler competency certificate (1st class or as may be applicable under the respective State Boiler Rules) with minimum 1 year experience in operation of Thermal power station in Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemical/Heavy engineering/Fertilizers/Power Plants.
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV-(Mechanical Maintenance) - Mechanical: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with minimum 1 year experience in maintenance/overhauling of rotary equipments.
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV- (Instrumentation Maintenance) - Instrumentation: 3 years Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with minimum 1 year experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system
- General and OBC candidates has to pay Rs.150/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., payable at SBI, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945) along with a copy of the on-line application print out.
- SC/ST/ EXSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.11, 900-32,000/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test, Trade test followed by Personal interview
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website: www.paradiprefinery.in from 26 August 2013 to 16 September 2013.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form, along with all supporting documents and send it by ordinary post to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office(GPO), Bhubaneswar-751001 before 25 September 2013.