Indian Ordnance Factories, Ministry of Defence invited online applications for the post of Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) in Technical and Non Technical field. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through official website from 10 May to 09 June 2019.Candidates will also require submitting Printout of Online Application on or before 16 June 2019.
A total of 1794 vacancies have been notified under Indian Ordnance Factories Chargeman Recruitment 2019 in various trades including Mechanical, Information Technology, Electrical, Civil, Automobile, Electronics, Chemical, Mettalurgy, Clothing Technology, Leather Technology and Other Non-Technical Posts.
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2019, selection will be done through Written Test. More details such as eligibility criteria, application process, vacancy details are given below in this article.
- On-line Registration of Applications (Opening Date) – 10 May 2019
- Last Date for Registration (Closing Date) – 09 June 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications (after on-line submission). – 16 June 2019
Indian Ordnance Factories, Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1704
- Mechanical – 933
- Information Technology – 29
- Electrical – 149
- Chemical – 312
- Civil – 45
- Metallurgy – 56
- Clothing Technology – 36
- Leather Technology – 4
- Non Technical (Stores) – 48
- Non Technical (Ots) – 64
- Automobile – 4
- Electronics – 24
- PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800)
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200
Eligibility Criteria for Chargeman Posts Jobs
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Mechanical Engg., Electrical Engg. , Civil Engg., Automobile, Electronics - Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE OR A Graduate Degree in Engineering.
- Chemical, Mettalurgy, Clothing Technology, Leather Technology- Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE
OR B.Sc degree with General Chemistry as one of the major subject
- Information Technology - Must pass “A” level competency certificate course or equivalent qualification in Computer Science duly recognised by The Govt. of India
- Non Technical (Stores)/ Non Technical (Other Than Stores) - A Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law etc. from a recognised University.
27 Years (Relaxation as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Procedure for Chargeman Posts
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test
How to Apply for Indian Ordnance Factories Ministry of Defence Chargeman Posts Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Website 10 May to 09 June 2019.