Indian Ordnance Factories, Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore, West Bengal (WB) invited applications for recruitment to 05 posts of ‘Civilian Motor Driver’. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 11 April 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application : Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News up to 04:30 PM.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Civilian Motor Driver
- No. of Posts: 05
- Educational Qualification Candidate must possess Matriculation (Class 10th Standard) Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with relevant post qualification experience in the concerned field. Candidate must also have a Driving License for Light & Heavy Motor Vehicle (LMV/ HMV) and also must have basic knowledge of automobile repairing.
- Age Limit Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 32 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper in the prescribed proforma along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc., Driving License, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex- Serviceman, Character Certificate, Proof of Identity, and Demand Draft with three recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and other enclosed may be forwarded to the “Sr. General Manager, Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore, P.O. Ishapore – Nawabgnaj – 743 144 (W.B.)” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News up to 04:30 PM.