Indian Railways under Ministry of Railways invited applications for the posts of Member/Judicial. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 01 August 2015
• Last Date of Application: Within 60 days months from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post:
Name of the Post:
Member/Judicial - 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 75500-Rs. 80000/- plus allowances as admissible under the rules
Eligibility Criteria: A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Judicial Member unless he-
• Is, or has been, or is qualified to be, a judge of a High Court; or
• Has been a Member of the Indian Legal Services and has held a post in Grade-I of that service for at least three years; or
• Has, for at least three years, held a civil judicial post carrying a scale of pay which is not less than that of a Joint Secretary to the Government of India.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 for 81 Sr Technical Associate/Jr Technical Associate Posts
RRB Group D Answer Key 2018-19 Live Updates: Zone-Wise RRB Group D Answer Key to release soon
Download Previous Year Papers of RRB JE Exam
South Western Railway Recruitment 2019, 05 Posts against Sports Quota