Indian Railways under Ministry of Railways invited applications for the posts of Member/Judicial. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 01 August 2015
• Last Date of Application: Within 60 days months from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post:
Name of the Post:
Member/Judicial - 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 75500-Rs. 80000/- plus allowances as admissible under the rules
Eligibility Criteria: A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Judicial Member unless he-
• Is, or has been, or is qualified to be, a judge of a High Court; or
• Has been a Member of the Indian Legal Services and has held a post in Grade-I of that service for at least three years; or
• Has, for at least three years, held a civil judicial post carrying a scale of pay which is not less than that of a Joint Secretary to the Government of India.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.