Indian School of Mines (ISM), fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India was established in 1926. Located at Dhanbad, it is offering MBA under Department of Management Studies since 1997. The institute announced admissions to two year full time MBA Programme for the session commencing from July 2013.
Name of the Programme
MBA Two year Full Time
- Online application form submission starts: 14 January 2013
- Deadline to submit the online application form: 22 February 2013
- Last date to submit filled-in application form: 1 March 2013 till 5 PM
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 17 April to 19 April 2013
- Announcement of Result (online): 6 May 2013
- Date of Admission for Merit List Candidates: 27 May 2013
- Date of Admission for Extended Merit List Candidates: 29 May 2013
- Admission for vacant seats (if any): 1 July 2013
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree after (10+2) in any discipline from a recognized institution, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. However, aspirants belonging to SC/ST and DA categories should have the prior mentioned qualification with 45% marks. In case of Honours graduates, the aggregate will include marks of both Honours and Pass Papers.
- Moreover, candidates appearing for the final graduation degree/equivalent qualification examination are also eligible.
- The institute would prefer the applicants possessing Engineering Degree or having Post Graduation qualification in any discipline.
The selection of the candidates will include the short-listing of the candidates on the basis of their CAT- 2012 scores. The final selection of the shortlisted candidates will be based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the institute.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application charge is Rs 2000/- for General and OBC candidates. However, applicants belonging to SC/ST and PD categories are required to pay just Rs 1000/-. The fee should be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in the name of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines” and payable at Dhanbad.
How to Apply
- Aspirants are required to submit the online application form available on website of the institute.
- Applicants will have to take the print out of the application form and attach Demand Draft of requisite fee amount & relevant documents to the form.
- The application form along with all necessary documents should be submitted to undersigned:
Deputy Registrar (Exam & Academic)
Indian School of Mines,
Dhanbad – 828206
To seek more details, please visit www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA