Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU) Job Notification: Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU) has invited applications for the Guest Teacher posts. Interested candidates can apply for Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 04 February 2020.
- Closing Date of submission of Offline Application: 05 February 2020
Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU) Guest Teacher Vacancy Details
- Horticulture: 01 Post
- Soil Science: 01 Post
- Agriculture Economics: 01 Post
- Agriculture Statistics: 01 Post
- Agriculture Engineering: 01 Post
- Plant Pathology: 01 Post
- Allied Subjects (Plant Physiology, Disaster Management): 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 23 January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Guest Teacher Job
- Post Graduate with Master degree in the relevant subject or Agriculture with 55 percent or equivalent grade 6.50 in 10.0 scale with good academic record.
- For the applicants having PG with Master's degree, NET (National Eligibility) shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National Academy or Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi) related recruitment to the post of Asst. Prof. and equivalent in the discipline in which National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted. Essentiality of National Eligibility Test (NET) can be waived or not required for the candidates holding PhD degree provided it has been done with course works as prescribed by the University Grants Commission (UGC) Regulation 2009 and the candidate has at least two full length publications having a NAAs rating not less than 4 on the last date of submission of application. Those candidates with PhD degree without course work will not qualify for National Eligibility Test (NET) exemption.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 04 February 2020. Interested eligible candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form along with self attested photograph, copies of certificates, relevant documents or experience and research papers etc. through registered post/speed post to DEAN, college of Agriculture & Research Station, Katghora. Korba, (C.G.) 495445 or by email email@example.com.