Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences invited application for recruitment to the post of Store Keeper-cum-Clerk, Lab. Technician and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 October 2013.
IGIMS was established on 19 November 1983, as an autonomous organisation on the pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is one of the main health care institutions in the state of Bihar. It is the only superspecialist institute of Bihar. The institute provides education in medicine and conducts health and medicinal research.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30 October 2013
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts
- Store Keeper-cum-Clerk: 4 Posts
- Lab. Technician: 4 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 4 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 12 Posts
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 30 September 2013 for Store Keeper-cum-Clerk and Lab. Technician
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 30 September 2013 for Lower Division Clerk.
- Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- Store Keeper-cum-Clerk: Master’s Degree in Economic or Commerce or Statistics.
- Lab. Technician: Degree in Science from recognised University or 12th with Science and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognised Institute. 1 year experience in a medical laboratory.
- Lower Division Clerk: Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
Candidate need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- in case of SC/ ST candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna -14, payable at Patna.
- Store Keeper-cum-Clerk: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- Lab. Technician: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format downloaded from the website: http: www.igims.org.
- Application complete in all respects along with self attested photocopies of all relevant certificates/ testimonials, Demand Draft, recent passport size photograph enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the name of the post applied so as to reach Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna-14 (Bihar) on or before 30 October 2013.