Indo-Swiss Training Centre Notified Admission for Diploma Courses 2014
Indo-Swiss Training Centre (ISTC) of CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) invites applications for admission to its Diploma Courses.
Indo-Swiss Training Centre (ISTC) of CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) invites applications for admission to its Diploma Courses. Interested and eligible candidate may apply online before 30 may 2014.
- Closing Date for On-Line submission of ISTC Entrance Form: 30 May 2014 up to 5.00 p.m.
- Last date for Receipt of “ Print out of the System Generated Application Form for ISTC Entrance Exam” along with Fee Deposit Slip (ISTC Copy) at ISTC, CSIO, Chandigarh: 06 June 2014 up to 5.00 p.m
- Starting Date to print the e - Admit Card and Attendance Card for ISTC Entrance Test by the authorised applicants from CSIO website : 15 June 2014 9.00 a.m.
- Entrance Test Date (Day) 13 July 2014 (Sunday) 9.15 a.m. at Chandigarh
- Result declaration 21 July 2014 (Tentative)
Courses on Offer
Three courses have been restructured as two main courses. The restructured courses are:
- 3 - Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die)
- 3 - Years Diploma in Electronics Engineering*
These courses are duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. year of these courses will be offered on the basis of merit position of “ISTC Entrance Test-2014”.
The above courses consist of one year of common training followed by another two years of specialisation in respective discipline. The medium of instruction is English.
Essential Qualifications: Candidate must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Science and English as subjects from any recognized school / board. Those who have appeared in the qualifying examination this year are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Those born on or after 1st September 1995 (1st September 1992 in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply.
Admission to first year of these courses will be offered on the basis of merit position of “ISTC Entrance Test-2014”.
How to apply on-line
The application form is required to be filled on-line only.
- Application form along with detailed relevant information is available on the website www.csio.res.in w.e.f. 01 May 2014.
- Before applying on-line, the candidates are advised to read instructions carefully given in the Information Brochure.
- The charges for cost of Application form including examination fee are Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- The fee is to be deposited directly in any branch of State Bank of India into the Power Jyoti Account Number 33004547024 with the help of Fee Deposit Slip downloaded from the website.