Indraprastha College for Women invited applications for Recruitment of various Non-teaching posts. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in prescribed format before 5 July 2014. Indraprastha College for Women is the oldest women's college of the University of Delhi and was founded in 1924 as a part of nation-wide campaign for women's education and empowerment.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 5 July 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts
- Section Officer (Admin): 1
- Section Officer (Accounts): 1
- Sr. P.A to Principal: 1
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 1
- Junior Assistant: 1
- Junior Assistant cum Care Taker: 1
- Professional Assistant: 1
- Semi Professional Assistant: 1
- MTS – Library: 2
- MTS – Computer Laboratory: 1
Total No. of Posts: 11 posts
- Rs.9300- 34800/- + GP Rs.4600/- for post no. 1 to 3.
- Rs.9300- 34800/- + GP Rs.4200/- for post no. 4 & 7.
- Rs.5200- 20200/- + GP Rs.2800/- for post no. 8.
- Rs.5200- 20200/- + GP Rs.1900/- for post no. 5 & 6.
- Rs.5200- 20200/- + GP Rs.1800/- for post no. 9 & 10.
- Section Officer (Admin): Graduate/Post Graduate and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial management/Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Section Officer (Accounts): Graduate/Post Graduate and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial management/Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Sr. P.A to Principal: Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): MCA or MSc in Computer Science/IT OR B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science/Information Technology/ECE or equivalent degree.
- Junior Assistant: 12th or its equivalent qualification OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office management/Secretarial Practice/financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline and having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Junior Assistant cum Care Taker: 12th with ITI Trade Certificate or an equivalent qualification or degree/diploma in Electrical/Civil Plumbing /Air-conditioning.
- Professional Assistant: M.Lib.Sc./M.L.I.Sc. or equivalent OR Master Degree and B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc with Computer Science paper.
- Semi Professional Assistant: Graduate Degree in any discipline, B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I.Sc. and Course in Computer application.
- MTS – Library: 10th or its equivalent qualification and Certificate in Library Science or Library & Information Science.
- MTS – Computer Laboratory: 12th or its equivalent qualification with Science subjects.
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years for post no. 1 to 4, 7 & 8.
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years for post no. 5, 6, 9 & 10.
- General and OBC categories Candidate must submit Demand Draft of Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of The Principal, Indraprastha College for Women, payable at Delhi.
- PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of their performance in written/skill test and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may download application form from the College website: www.ipcollege.ac.in and may also be obtained from the office of the College from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on all working days (Monday to Friday).
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, one recent passport size self‐signed photograph affixed together with DD should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of ____________” to The Principal, Indraprastha College for Women, 31 Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054 by Regd. Post on or before 5 July 2014.