Inland Waterways Authority of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Accounts Officer 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 7 October 2013. Inland Waterways Authority of India was created by Indian Government on 27 October 1986 for development and regulation of Inland Waterways for shipping and navigation. The Authority primarily undertakes projects for development and maintenance of Inland Waterway Terminal infrastructure on National Waterways through grant received from Ministry of Shipping, Road Transport and Highways.
- Opening Date of Application Form: 24 August 2013
- Closing Date of Application Form: 7 October 2013
- Name of the Post: Junior Accounts Officer
- No. of Posts: 1 Posts
Candidate should not have crossed the age of 30 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized university with SAS Commercial examination or equivalent with 3 years experience of cash, commercial accounting and Budget work or Degree from a recognized university with Inter ICWA/ Inter CA.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300- 34800 + GP 4200/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form, as given in the notification.
- Fill that form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of certificates, two self addressed envelope with postage stamp on each envelop and with super scribed on the top "Application for recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer 2013".
- Application form should reach to the address given below within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Inland Waterways Authority of India
(Ministry of Shipping)
Head Office, A-13, Sector -1, Noida, U.P.
Pin : 201301