Institute of Seismological Research invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 12 posts on direct selection basis OR on deputation basis. Eligible candidates can send their applications online before 15 May 2015.
Last Date of Application: 15 May 2015
Details of Post
- Director: 04 Posts
- Scientist-F: 02 Posts
- Scientist-E: 02 Posts
- Scientist-B: 04 Posts
- Director: Candidate should have Ph.D. degree in Geophysics with 15 years Experience in Seismological Research.
- Scientist-F: Candidate should have Ph.D. degree in Geophysics/Physics with 10 years Experience in Seismological Research.
- Scientist-E: Candidate should have M.Tech/M.Sc.Tech/M.Sc. Geophysics/Geology/Physics with 10 years Experience in Seismological Research.
- Scientist-B: Candidate should have M.Tech/M.Sc.Tech/M.Sc. Geophysics/Geology/Physics with 1 year Experience in Seismological Research.
- Director: 45 years
- Scientist-F: 42 years
- Scientist-E: 40 years
- Scientist-B: 32 yrs
- Director: Rs.37400- 67000 Grade Pay 10000 (PB-4)
- Scientist-F: Rs.37400- 67000 Grade Pay 8900 (PB-4)
- Scientist-E: Rs.37400- 67000 Grade Pay 8700 (PB-4)
- Scientist-B: 15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Administrative Officer, Institute of Seismological Research, Department of Science and Technology, Next to Petroleum University, Raisan (Vil), Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382009 so as to reach on or before 15 May 2015.