Instrumentation Limited, a Government of India Enterprise Palakkad invited applications for the Posts of Management Trainee (P&A), Management Trainee (F&A) and Management Trainee (Technical). The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 01 February 2015
Last Date of Application: 01 February 2015
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Management Trainee (P&A)- 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (F&A)- 01 Post
- Management Trainee (Technical)- 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Stipend Rs.12,000/- pm (all inclusive) during training period. PG Engineering Degree holders after acquiring BE/B.Tech will be offered regular pay scale of Rs. 8600-250-14600. IDA and other allowances as per rules of the Company.
- Management Trainee (P&A) - Candidates with 60% of marks (Ist Class) in MBA with specialization in HR/Master Degree in relevant subject with PG Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relation or LLB with specialization in Labour Laws with 2-3 years experience in an industrial establishment having more than 100 employees in similar position are desirable.
- Management Trainee (F&A) - ACA/AICWA (ACMA).
- Management Trainee (Technical) - Engineering Graduates in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Metallurgy with minimum 60% of marks (Ist Class Degree). 10% relaxation in marks shall be given to SC/ST candidates. (Candidates having M.Tech/ME or equivalent in the same discipline shall have an added advantage).
Age Limit: 28 Years. 33 years for SCs/STs & 31 years for OBC (non-creamy layer).
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: The Sr. Officer (P&A), Instrumentation Limited, Kanjikode West – 678 623, Palakkad, Kerala so as to reach on or before 01 February 2015.